Thursday, February 26, 2009

Readers tips for teething.

I have had several EMails on the subject of teething and I thought I would share them with my readers.
From Denise in NJ: Instead of waffles you can use frozen carrots, they do not get soggy and are a low fat snack. Denise is a Chairside Dental Assistant so her tips are sound ones!

From Mary in NH: Use baby ora-gel, it is available in most pharmacies and is relatively inexpensive.
Frozen teethers: be careful with these, as they begin to defrost the baby can bite through them and cause them to leak. Most, if not all, teethers on the market today are filled with non toxic substances but with the scare recently with certain items made in China why take the chance when you can use simple frozen foods as we have pointed out above.
As readers EMail me their tips I will post them to share with all.

No comments:

Post a Comment